Re: Security information

> How do we continue?  Who feels responsible for the security
> web pages?

I was waiting for an answer to my last mail. Let me simply rephrase it.

What do you feel your responsibilities are? In particular where do they end?

I have said from the beginning that I will take care of the actual pages.
It's just that not much information has been coming to me. Of the 5 or so
entris added this past fall, only 2 were from information sent to webmaster.

If there is a gap between where your responsibilities end and my adding them
to the web page, then we need some assistance. I hope this is not the case as
it should be the responsibility of the security officer to see bugs all the
way through the system. If there is not gap, then there is actually no problem.

- Jay