Re: logo and page layout.

    James> I really wish that there was a universally accepted
    James> #include directive for web pages so I could put the header
    James> stuff in a seperate file.

 It's possible to use `m4', or, I suppose, `cpp', with a file
 extension, and configure Apache with a `handler' that causes it to
 run the file through the macro processor on the fly.

 Or, you can use `m4' to generate static pages.  There was an article
 in the `Linux Gazette' about it.  You should be able to find it if
 you go grep there.