Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by tbm: webwml/english/devel/wnpp Makefile index.wml w ...

* Debian WWW CVS <webmaster@debian.org> [2002-12-31 05:12]:
> CVSROOT:	/cvs/webwml
> Module name:	webwml
> Changes by:	tbm	02/12/31 05:12:20
>
> Modified files:
> 	english/devel/wnpp: Makefile index.wml wnpp.pl wnpp.wml
>
> Log message:
> 	Remove mention about "withdrawn" packages and don't generate the .html file
> 	listing such package.  There are no "withdrawn packages".

 Alright, but I am not really sure if this part of your commit was
correct:

-<h3>Withdrawn packages</h3>
-<ul>
-<:= @withdrawn_html :>
-</ul>
-:]

 The last line was the slice close from the [WORK: slice started some
lines before.  I think it should stay.  For consistence, although it
seems to be added anyway for it is the end of the file.

 Comments?
Alfie
--
> Na versuch doch mal der SuSE unstable zu folgen ;-)
6.0 -> 6.1 -> 6.2 -> 6.3 -> 6.4 -> 7.0?
                                  -- Rainer Weikusat in d.c.s.f