Re: Looking for feedback - improving the site, translation process and wml setup

There is another change I'm looking into making. Wml now supports a
#depends option. This means we should be able to get rid of the
makefiles.

The big concern being able to get the Japanese and Chinese directories
to work (everything else will be trivial). I know how the Japanese dir
is set up, but it may take a while to figure out what is going on in
the Chinese dir.

Another problem is that the Makefiles are also used to add other files,
like images, to the website. One way around that would be to keep the
wml files in the same place as the .html. Now that we have better
control of how people mirror from master, I'll probably implement
this.

I have a feeling it will be easiest to leave all the major changes
until master gets upgraded to potato (we need the newer wml for
the #depends).

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org