Re: Problem with romanian/News/weekly/index.wml

On Fri, Jan 21, 2000 at 10:24:14AM -0500, Aurelian Melinte wrote:

> Thanks, I checked out and recompiled the whole on my machine, works fine.
> It was my mistake, I am really sorry about.
> Also, I removed for now the weekly index from the translation

In my note to you I forgot to mention that I fixed the function
call. It should be safe to keep file in. Just keep your fingers
crossed. :)

Note that this may have been a blessing. We have had machine
problems during the freeze for the last three releases (or is
it four?). If this was it, we should count ourselves lucky.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org