Re: LINUX distribution on development harddrives.

Mark Kleppin said:
>      I am writing you to ask for any and all information that you could provide about your company and the services that you might be able to assist us with.
>
>      I would like to discus this with you in greater detail after the first if it would be at all possible.

Your first port of call would be our website at http://www.debian.org/
Please note we are an organisation not a company also.  However this
hasn't stopped other companies such as Corel and VA Linux working with
us.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/     <csmall@eye-net.com.au>