Re: 2000 security announcements

> Yup. I just updated the Makefile in /, which also depends on the
> security dir/year. Anyone know of any others? The only problem I see
> with updating the year automatically is making sure that we properly
> handle the case where nothing's been done that year. (E.g., there is no
> news/2000 at the moment.) Probably not a big deal.

I don't think this is a problem, since no new 1999 news are to be added,
anyway. (Perhaps a bigger problem when it comes to the translations)

get_recent_list is already intelligent enough to go *back* in time when
fetching its items, so perhaps it should be modified so that it will
automatically take the latest news, no matter what year they are dated on
(so the front page doesn't need "2000" hard-coded into it, as it is now)?

Also, I applied the security/2000 update you did to all the translations'
pages.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/