Volunteers needed: DE -> EN translation

Hi,

I need a couple of people who are skilled enough and who are
interested in in translating a bunch of German pages for a
non-profit project into English.

I'm talking about www.linuxtag.de.  The next LinuxTag is going
to be international and the other people organizing it are too
busy or don't have the required English skills.

For those who don't know what the LinuxTag is, it's the biggest
Linux exhibition in Europe.  In 1999 there were abouty 7k people.
There is plenty of room reserved for Open Source projects.  No
entrance fees.  Some pictures from our last booth there should
be at http://www.debian.org/~kk/linuxtag/ .

Regards,

	Joey

not tried it.  -- Donald E. Knuth