Re: website's debian logo

On Thu, Jan 06, 2000 at 06:17:20PM -0500, James A. Treacy wrote:
|On Fri, Jan 07, 2000 at 06:43:39AM +0800, Anthony Wong wrote:
|
|> For the swirl we can copy logos/openlogo-nd-50.jpg to Pics/logo-50.jpg,
|
|Go ahead and commit this part.

ok.

|> for the word "debian", I have made the jpeg version from the eps logo,
|> you can have a look at
|>
|>     http://master.debian.org/~ypwong/debian-new.jpg
|>
|It's not clear to me what was wrong with the old version of this. If
|you feel it is important to switch, go ahead. My only reservation is
|that the new image is 178x61 whereas the old is 179x61. If changing
|is a pain, we can simply recreate all the pages.

If you look closely you will find that the letters are different :)
I think we should stick to the original design (besides I think it's
prettier too :)
To ensure that nothing breaks, I'll add one more line of pixel to the
image to make the width to be 179 pixels wide. I'll commit later
today.

--
Anthony Wong.