Re: dame_gender

Hello,

I've generated a script to count males and females in Debian
https://github.com/davidam/damegender/blob/master/src/damegender/count-debian-gender.py

And I've created an article to explain that I'm receiving an
heterophobic agression in this community:
https://cienciabasura.wordpress.com/2020/05/25/homofobias-heterosexualidades-y-actitudes/

Thanks for your attention.

--
https://cienciabasura.wordpress.com/