Re: dame_gender

The project being proposed is sexist and transphobic. You can’t be polite.

 Kudos to J.M Faer for raising a voice.  We would not normalize that these types of projects are acceptable.

El sáb., 4 abr. 2020 a las 19:06, J. M. Faer (<hello@jmf.codes>) escribió:
> And what I’m saying is that there are more than two genders in this world, and you are trying to use machine learning to erase anyone who is not male or female.
> The entire concept of gender detection by name is bunk.

While it is okay to disagree with someone else's projects, goals or
ideas, and to be verbose about it, in my opinion we're getting quite
close to being unacceptably unpolite here.

Greetings,
Miry

--
Sent from my iphone