Re: DebianWomen wiki edit-a-thon tomorrow at 11

Hi!

 On 20 de agosto de 2015 16:43:17 GMT+03:00, Solveig <debian@solveig.org> wrote:
>Hey!
>
>Today's discussion was really great, Valentina (akira) and me kept
>speaking afterwards and decided to organize a session tomorrow to work
>on the wiki pages and make them better :)
>
>Please join, it's great if all the people that were here today want to
>list themselves as DebianWomen contributors and say what they're
>working
>on, so newcomers know whom to contact (also, you probably have
>information to add on the pages about your field of contribution :)).
>
>So, it's at 11 in Stockholm room (first floor above the bar).
>
>Cheers,
>
> Solveig & akira

Nice initiative! I'm sorry I cannot attend, even remotely.

With my www hat on, just a reminder that there is the bug #781064 for the case you want to add more women profiles to the website, you can submit your profile or interview some other women ;)

Also feel free to submit bug reports, patches or simple proposals to the mailing list if you consider useful to move some information from the wiki to the website, or add something in the website. I will peer review and commit as soon as possible.

Cheers

--
Laura Arjona
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona