Re: Concern about racism and sexism in Supertuxkart 0.9

Hi Vincent,

you are totally right: those images are sexist and racist. For those who
see nothing wrong with them: do you know why a swim suite can be worn
only at the beach and not anywhere else? would walking in biking among
other totally dressed individuals, attract sexual attention? and while
being of course also thin and posing in that unnatural position
(https://i.imgur.com/Zkil96v.jpg) which only causes back troubles?

However, unfortunately, censorship is a delicate topic and in cases like
this you'd never know where to draw the line. what to censor, why and
what not and why, etc.

so what should change is the mindset of those developers (and maybe the
amount of women among them). i want to believe that our society, thanks
to people like you, Vincent, is going to gradually evolve towards
non-sexist behaviour. We'll have to work on this the hard way, though,
without censorship.

All the best,
Myriam