Re: OPW participation andWriting/Improving Debbugs documentation (noncoding) Project

Hi Noella,

Noella Ashu:
> My name is Noella Ashu, an engineering student at the University of Buea. I
> am interested in participating in .this round's OPW with Debian. I am
> excited to work on the above project. I am proficient in C and Java. and
> will like know my expectations on being selected as a .participant for this
> OPW round.

The Debbugs project of OPW round 9 is currently running. It started on
december 9th, 2014.

You can find information for the next round on http://outreachy.org. The
next round starts in May 2015 and participating organizations can be
found here:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreachy/2015/MayAugust#Participating_Organizations

As far as I know, Debian has not yet confirmed its participation for the
next round, but that might change, so check back on the above page from
time to time.
Good luck with your application!

Best regards,
Ulrike