blogging @ debian dev

Hi,

I'm one of the students participating in this year's Google Summer of Code, I'll be working on the Debian WebRTC portal under Daniel Pocock's mentorship.

Daniel suggested I start a blog documenting what I'm doing. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions with regards to how I should set it up, if I should use a CMS (and if so, which is a good option), suggestions on where I should host it and also if there's anything you'd like to see posted.

I'd gladly welcome any suggestions and advice!

Thank you,
Juliana