Re: women mentoring project

Hello Emily,

I gather that you have emailed mentoring@women.debian.org, which, the last I looked, sent emails to myself, Leslie (I'm so sorry I have forgotten her surname) and Erinn Clark.  The email address of mine that it points to is one I no longer use because I am no longer involved in Debian.  Maybe this is the case for Erinn and Leslie too, I'm not sure.

Is anyone able to edit the LDAP so that mentoring@women.debian.org points somewhere else?

Is anyone interested and able to take over the mentoring program, which as far as I know hasn't operated in around 3 years or maybe longer?  It involved matching interested mentees with mentors who could help them to become involved in Debian.

I'm sorry I can't help more, Emily.  Posting to this mailing list with your questions may be a good way to ask for help with your Debian interests, and it is certainly a supportive place for women to ask questions, albeit rather a quiet place these days.

Helen

(please CC me in any reply, as I am not subscribed to this mailing list any more - life keeps changing doesn't it...)