Debian Women Minidebconf: Barcelona bid

Hi,

Finally, Barcelona local team has a venue proposal to host Debian Women
Minidebconf.

The place we propose is the historical building of UB (Universiat de
Barcelona), just in the center of the city, and the proposed dates are
March 15th-16th.

Please, read the whole proposal in the link below to know all the
details, (it's not so long and there are a lot of pictures ;-)):
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWomen/Projects/MiniDebconf-Women/2014/Barcelona

I think there are no more "formal" proposals right now. It would be
great if we could know if our proposal is accepted as soon as possible
to be able to confirm the venue.

What do you think?

Thanks!