Re: Interesting article about women in science

Hi,

Yes, Margarita, I agree.

I haven't even finished reading the article yet, it's so long!

It is US-centric, and blames the American culture as part of the problem, but unfortunately it's not that simple.  I was trained as a physicist and I would be one of these French or Italian women wearing a nice skirt at the institute...  So, maybe I should be grateful to my Latin culture for feeling that I could do that (?!?), but overall I think (well, based on my experience and some female friends') that the situation wrt sexual harassment is worse in Latin countries, although it's bad also in the US.

Thanks for sharing,

Marianne