Re: What do you think about a youtube series?

2013/8/30 Margarita Manterola <margamanterola@gmail.com>
My little suvey hasn't had many answers yet, but one suggestion has
been to create a youtube channel with a series about doing work in
Debian, that would help people getting the ropes.

I think this is an interesting idea, although I'm not 100% convinced
that it would actually work.  In order for it to be successful, I
think we would need to have a group of several people producing the
content.

I think that it would be a nice way to lower the entry barrier for the younger generations.

Greetings,
Miry