Re: Contacting latest package contributors

Quoting Margarita Manterola (margamanterola@gmail.com):
> Hi,
>
> This week I reviewed the list of maintainers and DDs that we keep at
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWomen/Projects/Statistics, I was only
> able to add a couple of names, since the last review done by Francesca
> in 2012.
>
> We are currently only able to find out about package contributions and
> DD accounts, other contributions need to be manually added. Hopefully
> Enrico's "Debian Contributor" project will help with this and make it
> much more simple and obvious to track other contributions.

A few more names come to my mind (from my memories of people
contriubting to l10n mostly), which could be added to the list of
contributors. However, I think adding these names would require
getting their consent in come way. What do you guys think about this?