Re: A/V opt-out for speakers (Re: Thinking of organising a special mini-debconf

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 01:01:23PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:

> a.) tell the talks+video team before the talk that you dont want to be videoed
> (or only audioed), thats totally fine. (But we really should have this in the
> conference management system.)

This year we actually had this for the "What to bring into Debian from
our non-Debian lives" session. As the main focus of the talk was to
speak about personal experiences in other fields, we thought people
would have feel more comfortable without cameras.
Both Tiago (from Talk team) and Tassia (from Video Team) were really
helpful with that (thanks!), considering that I asked them about it just
a couple of hours before the session.

> On a related note: we should probably also provide an area in the audience
> which shall not be filmed, not all attendees are comfortable with that.

I'd really like that.

Cheers,
Francesca
--