Re: Spam cleaning effort: March 2012 - more reviewers wanted!

Quoting imifos@gmail.com (imifos@gmail.com):
> Hi all, Hi Christian,
>
> I would like to ask why all email addresses appear in clear text in the
> archives pages. I would really appreciate, if you could obfuscate them.

FOr this you should talk to listmasters, not to me. I'm afraid there
is a very little chance that this is accepted, as it is commonly
accepted that posting in Debian mailing lists does by default make the
mail address, which you used for this, public.