Re: Spam cleaning effort: March 2012 - more reviewers wanted!

Quoting alice ferrazzi (alice.ferrazzi@babel.it):
> i can do it
> because im not a dd i post the link i found to you

Thanks, Alice.

Indeed anybody can report spam. Just open the mail you think is a
spam, through the mailing list archives, then click on "Report as
spam" button.

Once you did a full month, ass yourself on the wiki page in the
relevant line, so that we record that one more person did the review.

What's "DD-only" is the spam review part: here there are already a few
DDs (including some regular participants in the d-w mailign list) who
do this work. I even think that the gender ratio is quite good when it
comes at spam review....:)