"greenlight for girls" talk @ FOSDEM

Hi,

I thought you might be interested in this:

FOSDEM will have a lightning talk on "Greenlight for girls", an NGO
science and technology (and similar things) among Girls:

http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/event/greenlight4girls

The gist of what I get from the abstract on the website is that they
want to explain what they're currently doing in the area of computer
science-related studies in general, and FLOSS specifically. It's
scheduled on saturday, at 13:20, in Ferrer

If you're not coming to FOSDEM, note that Ferrer is among the rooms
which will be streamed, so you unless something goes terribly terribly
wrong, you should be still able to watch it.

the following formula:

pi zz a