Re: Debian Women T-Shirt !

On May 26, 2011, at 7:57 AM, Mackenzie Morgan <macoafi@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 9:42 AM, Runa A. Sandvik <runa.sandvik@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Yes... women wear camisoles, not T-Shirts.
>>
>> Depends on who you ask, I guess. I prefer t-shirts, actually.
>
> And endowment factors in there too.  Strappy tops tend to have a size
> limit (especially if they have that elastic band inside that's
> supposed to go around the ribs below the bust and so can pull the rest
> of the top down if it's a long travel from shoulder to ribs).
>
> --
> Mackenzie Morgan

How about Women's tees (with a bit of waist, cap sleeves)? These normally fit most women better. You'll inevitably end up making some men's shirts for sizes larger than women's XL.

OPen Source Initiative did some singlets (wider strap than a camisole) in women's sizes that were very popular at summer events, but there were many larger women who ended up with men's shirts anyway.

I'm unlikely to make it to DebConf this year :-(, but I'd sure love another DW shirt (being smaller than I used to).