Introduction to GNU/Linux for girls

Hi people,
I'm planning to give classes of introduction to systems administration
gratis for girls at a conference in Brazil (FISL), and I would like to
know whether you would like me to translate information about this
activity and also brand it as a Debian Women initiative.

I know some people do not like the idea of exclusive activities and
groups to girls, but I think this is very important to not only get
the girls to the classroom, but also to get attention from the media
do this issue: we do need more women active in IT, and systems
administration is the far worse women representation in the IT
community and companies.

There's a big training company in Brazil, called 4Linux, which will
provide written material, and I am donating my time to deliver those
classes. We will accept 70 people into the training, which will be a
total of 10 to 15 hours.

So if you would like to do this, I would then focus on Debian stuff,
talk about the existence of this group, and add more info about how to
get involved to the materials.

Let me know,
nanda

--