Re: Building packages from source tutorial - announcement RFC

॥ स्वक्ष ॥ @ 03.05.2011 06:23:
On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 16:40, Margarita Manterola
<margamanterola@gmail.com> wrote:
I'll send one official announcement now with a pointer to the wiki
page on this list.  You can use it to copy it and spread it as far as
possible.

I have forwarded the mail you sent to the mentors list to a few
*-women lists, assuming it was the official announcement.

There is now also an "even more official" announcement at the general Debian News Mailinglist[0] and web page[1]. This is only the English version for now. I did not add the translated versions (general rule, don't publish what you cannot read :)) but I'll see that I point the respective translators to the prepared versions.

-Meike

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-news/2011/msg00023.html
[1] http://www.debian.org/News/2011/20110502