Re: Website

Hello,

Please use accessibility checker  when creating site.

You can use www.achecker.ca

I have to remind you that according to the OUN Convention on Rights of
Persons with Disabilities (article 9. and article 21)sources of
electronic information should be made according accessibility
guidelines.

With best wishes,

Vedran Vucic