Re: Updating stats, thinking about what to do

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 2:44 PM, Margarita Manterola
<margamanterola@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just to say, I went ahead and did this.  Mailed everyone in the
> uploaders list who is/was not a DD. Some of those, I was pretty sure
> that they read the mailing list, but I decided to mail them as well to
> avoid anyone being left over.  I'll wait to hear from them and see if
> someone has a good idea to help give more strength to DW...

I got the email, but I don't really have much to say.  I don't
interact with non-DW people-in-Debian (who aren't also
people-in-Ubuntu) enough to know what'd be the problem or what the
atmosphere is like (though DebConf in NYC was awesomesauce).  I
haven't bothered to make any moves toward DM or DD because I figure I
should be more interactive first.  I've got some stuff to talk to the
Debian KDE team about, so I'll probably get more involved with them
soon, but as it is...I maintain/co-maintain two packages total.

--
Mackenzie Morgan