Re: IRC Training Sessions Organization and Info

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 09:49:28PM +0100, Mònica Ramírez Arceda wrote:
> El dl 22 de 11 de 2010 a les 03:10 +0100, en/na Mònica Ramírez Arceda va
> escriure:
> > Hi,
> >
> > El dj 18 de 11 de 2010 a les 19:33 +0100, en/na Francesca Ciceri va
> > escriure:
> >
> > > After every session the log will be available here [2] and the idea is to
> > > create a tutorial and make it available on wiki.d.o.
> >
> > I couldn't assist to the last IRC session
>
> Sorry, a bit of spanenglish/catalenglish here!
> I meant "I couldn't attend to..." XDDD
>
> Again, thanks for your work! And if I can assist you in something (and
> now assist is assist), please tell me.
>
> Cheers
> Mònica

Hi Mònica,
don't worry for your english: mine is very creative, and I'll probably
understand better spanglish than english ;) (I speak a little of spanish and
few words of catalan).

About helping on the scheduling/planning session side everything is almost
done, while the major effort is on the actual carrying out of the session:
during the session we have to stay on a parallel channel (#dw-question) and
collect questions to paste, one-by-one, to the trainer on the main channel
(#debian-women).

For Lars' session, I was helped by dapal but for dapal's session (tomorrow) I
will - obviously - alone in this task, so any help will be appreciated.

The other important task is write the tutorial (based on the log of the session) few
days after the session.

Thank you for your support!

Cheers,
Francesca.