Re: moving the wiki content?

Hi Erinn

Erinn Clark wrote @ 06/07/09 22:11:
> DSA (the Debian sysadmins) want to move the Debian Women wiki content to
> the official Debian wiki. Does anyone oppose this?

Considering that there's some cool stuff in there (I remember some very
nice Howtos etc.) and that AFAIK it's currently not accessible in any
other way I think it would be a good idea to move the contents to
wiki.d.o. Maybe it would be useful to check them over first, I think there
are also some wiki-internal pages in there that can be safely discarded.

Best,
Meike