Re: CLI project / FHS / Debian / Library

Le 01/08/2012 13:26, Tanguy Ortolo a écrit :
Declercq@nuxwin.com, 2012-07-28 00:20+0200:
I've created a CLI (PHP) project and I've some CLI commands /usr/bin/xxx
that  reuses the same PHP library. My question is simple :

Where I should put my library ? under /usr/share/php/libproject-php
directory or under /usr/share/project ?
/usr/share/php/libproject-php I would say.

I've read your policy draft about PHP but you don't talk anymore about
CLI cases so I prefer ask before doing anything wrong.
The fact that your software is for the command line changes nothing to
the status of these libraries I would say.

Librement,

Thanks for you answer. That was also my first thinking.

I would be sure so I prefer show you the project in question. https://github.com/i-HMS/sysconf. It's same as Debconf but in PHP (firstly written for my personal project). It still in prototype state so do not fire me about it :D

--
Laurent Declercq