Re: Webapps policy: final RFC

[cc-ing you, not sure if you're subscribed...]

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 04:02:46PM +0200, Dario Minnucci (midget) wrote:
> Neil McGovern wrote:
> > Comments appreciated, I'd like to get these all in and integrated by end
> > of August, to push to the policy team for inclusion.
>

> 'Webapps Policy' --> 4.1.1 Includable files for web applications
>
> Please, include a paragraph about 'site-wide' includes and the
> preferred path for them.

Added this, thoughts?

   site-wide include files should be split into a different package,
   and made available in
   having multiple copies of code in different packages.

Neil
Q. Why is top posting bad?
gpg key - http://www.halon.org.uk/pubkey.txt ; the.earth.li A40F862E