Re: Webapps policy: final RFC

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 11:47:31AM +0100, Neil McGovern wrote:
> Comments appreciated, I'd like to get these all in and integrated by end
> of August, to push to the policy team for inclusion.

"3.5 Security measurements"

is interesting. However I fail to see how this relates to packaging
webapps. Do we really want to impose additional policy on which
standards software must fulfill to be included in Debian?
If so, then.. where to draw the line? Imposing it on webapps only
seems a bit inconsequent.

Best Regards,
Patrick