Debian buildd environment

Hello,

I am an uploader for the package giac and have noticed an arm64 build on the Debian buildd status page was failing [1]. However, I have been able to build successfully with arm64 using pbuilder locally. In the last upload to unstable, I disabled the tests on arm64 since I was unable to reproduce the failing test locally.

I was hoping to test locally using the same or a similar build process that the Debian buildd process uses to try to reproduce the failing test. I think my pbuilder chroot may be set up differently. I have looked over the buildd log, but I don't think I have enough information to reproduce the test failure. Would someone be able to provide a list of initial commands to set up the build environment?

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=giac&arch=arm64&ver=1.9.0.57%2Bdfsg2-3&stamp=1694528809&raw=0

Thanks!

--
Ileana Dumitrescu

GPG Public Key: FA26 CA78 4BE1 8892 7F22 B99F 6570 EA01 146F 7354