Re: Sort "Build-Attempted" by language and priority

On Mon, 2023-06-26 at 04:35 -0400, Jeffrey Walton wrote:

> I'm a fan of PPC and PPC64. I'm interested in helping get some of the
> packages to build from
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/architecture.php?a=ppc64&suite=sid.

The UDD FTBFS CGI is slightly better because it groups build failures
by the number of architectures that they are failing on:

https://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/ftbfs.cgi?arch=ppc64

> I'd like to sort the packages by (1) by programming language and then
> (2) by Debian priority. Here, priority is the importance that Debian
> assigns to the package.

You would need to get the package list, then look up the debtags and
priority for each package (both are available via apt-cache), then sort
the resulting list. Probably grep-aptavail from dctrl-tools can help
find data for relevant packages and sort-dctrl can sort them.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise