Re: give back openldap on amd64

Hi,

On 05.05.22 06:57, Ryan Tandy wrote:
Please retry openldap/2.5.12+dfsg-1 on amd64. The test suite still has a few flaky or timing-sensitive tests; this is probably one of them. It passed several times on my laptop, and on other arch buildds...

gb openldap_2.5.12+dfsg-1 . amd64

The failing test output did not really look timing-sensitive to me. If it still is, please make sure that the underlying issue is fixed - lest we risk problems with security rebuilds.

However I have made an exception and gave it back to check. Mostly because the package did not actually seem to have a failing history on amd64 anyway.

Kind regards and thanks
Philipp Kern