Re: wanna-build access to schedule binNMUs for Go packages

Thanks for the quick reply.

Can we grant myself access for the time being, and add others as becomes necessary?

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 11:07 PM, Philipp Kern <pkern@debian.org> wrote:
On 30.01.2018 22:43, Michael Stapelberg wrote:
> For the pkg-go team, we occasionally need to rebuild a relatively large
> number of binary packages (a few dozen at this point) to pick up
> critical updates of their dependencies (see e.g. #888777), or a new
> compiler version.
>
> Thus far, reaction to bug reports has been rather slow, so we would like
> to expedite the process by getting permission to schedule the rebuilds
> ourselves.
>
> I hear the ocaml and haskell teams are doing the same.
>
> Could you please let me know what you need from our end to make this happen?

Personally I'd be fine with that. Who'd need access, tho? I think the
other teams mostly have one person but my knowledge might be out of date.

Kind regards and thanks
Philipp Kern

--
Best regards,