give-back claws-mail (3.14.1-3) on mips64el and alpha

Hi all,

Could you please retry build of claws-mail (3.14.1-3) on mips64el and
alpha?

On mips64el failed with segmentation fault running xsltproc on a file
which wasn't changed from previous succesful build¹. On alpha seems
completely strange² (binutils maybe?).

gb claws-mail_3.14.1-3 . alpha mips64el

Thanks in advance and best regards,

P.S.: please Cc on replies, I'm not subscribed to the list.

¹ https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=claws-mail&arch=mips64el&ver=3.14.1-3&stamp=1484292184
² https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=claws-mail&arch=alpha&ver=3.14.1-3&stamp=1484292616
--
  Ricardo Mones