Please give back xapian-core on mipsel

Hi,

xapian-core suffers from an occasional FTBFS due to unexpected ECHILD
during remote backend tests on some architectures - I've tried to
reproduce these, but I've never got it to happen on porter boxes, it's
so far only been seen on the buildds.  And looking at kernel and libc
code seems to suggest this can't happen, so

https://bugs.debian.org/681941

We've just started a library transition for xapian-core, and 1.4.0-2 has
failed in this way on mipsel - please can you give it back:

  gb xapian-core_1.4.0-2 . mipsel

Cheers,
    Olly