Re: wanna-build deployment for derivatives?

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 07:36:32PM +0100, Andreas Barth wrote:
> Anything that improves the status is appreciated. "Improves" of course
> doesn't mean "replaces broken stuff with even worse broken".
>
> Documentation is good. Less hardcoded filenames as well, as long as a
> working transition path is provided. Etc.

The main problem is that we do not have any DB migrations currently.  This
means that you will be incompatible quickly if you do not track our manual
schema changes.  (Which I am currently replicating by hand to d-ports.)

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager