Re: Connect incoming to a new service (rebuild of Debian with clang)

On Thu, Aug 09, 2012 at 03:07:11PM +0200, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
> Le 26/07/2012 18:44, Sylvestre Ledru a écrit :
> >So, my question is quite simple. How can I get my wanna-build instance
> >fed by the new uploads in the Debian archive ?
> We are close to be ready.
> Is it possible to get some information on this ?

What you really need (and I told Mehdi that) is a notification by the mirror
you use. Given that you operate outside of the Debian infrastructure, you need
to have the packages you want to build accessible. You cannot take advantage by
the access automation we have in place for buildds. You might be able to mirror
dists/ from ftp-master and get a push, but I don't see how that would help your
buildds unless they all get whitelisted aswell.

So ask either our mirror guys or the admin of the mirror you currently use.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern