Re: libjna-java_3.2.7-1 FTBFS on kfreebsd-amd64 (fasch.d.o)

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 08:06:06PM +0100, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Jan Dittberner <jandd@debian.org> (20/02/2011):
> > So please schedule another build of libjna-java on another buildd if
> > there is one.
>
> sorry for the lag. Given back (but there's no way to force that to
> happen on a particular buildd, except by maintaining a black list on
> each buildd).

Thanks for the give back. Unfortunatelly it was tried again on fasch and the
build error happened again. Could you please black list libjna-java on fasch?

Btw, I filed a bug for ant [1] with all debug information I could find out with
my limited knowledge of the GIJ stuff and kfreebsd. I think this might be
interesting for kfreebsd porters. I have setup a kvm kfreebsd-amd64 VM (not
publicly accessible) that shows the same behaviour as fasch where I could
collect the information.

Regards,

Jan Dittberner

--