Re: Removing hurd-i386 and m68k wanna-build databases

Stephen R Marenka wrote:
On Sat, May 02, 2009 at 03:59:08PM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
Philipp Kern wrote:
Hi there,

we still carry hurd-i386's and m68k's wanna-build databases.  Both are
write protected and look like they remained only for historical purposes.
Can we remove them?  (This does not affect the vast amount of m68k logs
on buildd.debian.org.)
Does removing them not affect the graphs? If not, then they can be removed AFAICS.

I don't think m68k is on the graphs any more any way. Certainly fine with us if you kill it.

That's something totally different as it still expects input with m68k included AFAIK.

Cheers

Luk