Re: cdbs vs dh vs ...

Hi Lucas,

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 09:14:09AM +0100, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> On 21/03/19 at 08:38 +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> >
> > I do not want to turn this into a cdbs to dh flamewar.

May be I failed despite (or because??) I stated it explicitly?

I've set "Reply-To" to debian-devel and please if this should be really
discussed lets move it there.

I'm adding Jonas Smedegaard (as far as I know the only active developer
- Jonas please correct me if I'm wrong but Git commits are basically
from you) to comment on this topic.  Jonas, I remember on one of the
DebConfs in the last three years (forgot which one) you told me about
your plan about cdbs.  May be that's the right moment to comment here.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de