Re: Debian Project Leader Elections 2019: Call for nominations

On 2019/03/14 13:34, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Soo, lets ensure we do not have another week:
>
> I hereby nominate myself for the DPL election 2019.

I have been considering that too, and have been planning to submit my
self-nomination as late as possible to give me enough chance to chicken out.

I've also dreaded running against "none of the above" only.

However, I've now decided to stop pussy-footing and will join you in
some friendly competition.

I hereby nominate myself for the 2019 DPL election.

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage