Re: Q to Mehdi: safe and fun

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 06:58:36AM +0100, Martín Ferrari wrote:
> Mehdi,
>
> In your platform you list "Ensuring the community remains safe and fun"
> as your first priority for the next term.
>
> I need to ask why you think in this term you will manage to do so, when
> I believe you failed to do so in the last year.

Being also touched by the same issues so many times I share Martín's
concerns here.

[...]
> It seems that Debian has not yet managed to get rid of the “But he does
> good work” mentality.

Exactly. As a local, I'm quite involved in DebConf orga this year and
can state that this mentality is still quite present, unfortunately.

Thanks Martín for bringing this. I'd like to hear both candidates about
this matter.

Bests,

--
tiago