Re: Q to Chris: time commitment

Hi Lucas,

> You don't detail in your platform how you plan to free time to work on
> DPL tasks. What do you plan to give up?

My approach would be to scale back the amount of time in other Debian
roles (such as processing NEW as part of the FTP team and maintenance within
eg. the Python modules team, etc). I would also prioritise DPL tasks over
ongoing QA projects of mine and would also not take on further packages.

My current working environment is flexible enough so that I am free to
re-evaluate the situation on an ongoing basis to ensure that the position
of DPL is always receiving the time and attention it deserves.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb