Re: Team health and actions

Neil McGovern dijo [Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 08:03:10PM +0100]:
> >  2. a team that works well but not in a sustainable way, and how a DPL
> >     can help bringing sustainability;
>
> A little bit of a stab in the dark here, but I'm going to *guess* the
> DebConf team, simply because the huge amount of work to organise this
> every year is very wearing, and I haven't seen any new delegations
> recently. If this isn't the case, I'd be very pleasantly surprised :)

...And I must 100% agree with you here. As a delegated chair, I do not
think the chair delegation scheme as it is right now is working
anymore as it should, and either a new delegation should be sought, or
a new way of dealing with our organization issues. I have been pushing
(first privately to DPL+team, then more publicly) for
discussion+change on these issues for a long time, but here we still
are, dysfunctional but ongoing...