Re: Both DPL candidates: appropriate choice of dresswear for the DPL

Hi Lars,

On 21/03/14 at 13:27 +0000, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 01:44:54PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > However, Debian is not a cult.
>
> Indeed not. We are a clan. Which inspires my next question.
>
> Neil and Lucas: do you have, or will you get, a Debian kilt and wear
> that for Deconf14?

Argh, you got me. That was actually my hidden weak spot. Debconf7 was
the first DebConf I attended (though I remember watching a lot of videos
from Debconf6), and I didn't get a kilt back then.

I don't think that I will get a kilt for Debconf14. To me it would feel
a bit like getting a DebConf t-shirts for a DebConf I didn't attend: it
would lack all the 'been there' fun that makes it possible to do crazy
things such as wearing the DebConf9 t-shirt just because it was a great
DebConf¹ :-)

¹ please don't take offense if you like the DC9 t-shirt -- I actually
like it too, and wear it from time to time.

Lucas